Monday, November 30, 2009

11.30.09 One Little Christmas Angel



Well, I am having issues getting the iPhotos onto blogger and the red eye removal button is driving me nuts.  I am still getting used to this Mac stuff.

It is finally cold!  Okay, not like Philly or St. Louis cold, but cold for Austin.  That means Ellie Bear needed her fuzzy puppy blanket and a hat.  No one said I couldn't use a santa hat.  Of course once Ellie Bellie was all buckled into her car seat I was so stuck by her cuteness that I just had to start snapping pictures (see above).

We went to IHOP with Auntie Jess and Baby Grace.  Gingerbread pancakes with sprinkles and unlimited coffee please!  After that we went to Target.  I am on a mission to find a pacifier that Ellie can keep in her mouth.  There is an unproven theory that the pacifier will help children with hypotonia to maintain their oral muscle tone.  Ellie's tongue thrust sometimes gets in the way.  Other times she inadvertently pulls out the pacifier because she also wants to put her thumbs in her mouth.

Jess got a new haircut.  You can see how smashing she looks in the photo above.  You can also see just how darling little Baby Grace is.

If only I could find a way to get Stevie Wonder;s "One Little Christmas Tree" song out of my head . . .


Sorry, I couldn't help it.  I just had to include a few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...