Monday, November 9, 2009

11.9.09 Ellie's Post




I am so very excited! I am all dressed up wearing my pooh-bear dress and my favorite hat. I do not know why Mommy always laughs when I put it on. "I feel pretty. Oh so pretty".

We are going shopping with Auntie Jess and Baby Grace. Mommy is taking me to Kohl's to buy stuff and then we are going to Quiznos. I just know she is going to order her usual chicken carbonara sandwich and chocolate cookie. I wish she would give me the chocolate cookie. Why do I always get milk? Maybe I want want a chocolate cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...