Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.21.09 Pure Bliss

It appears that blog spot updated some stuff and people could not comment as usual.  I twiddled with the settings so hopefully things are back to normal.  They also changed how to type posts so I am all confused again.


I have decided that massages should be considered preventative medicine and as thus should be covered by health insurance.  As some of you know, I am now a member of a mother's club.  Today we had our Fall Retreat at a day spa.  I opted for the hour-long massage.  It was glorious and I now smell very pretty.  Massages are preventative because scientific studies have showed improved blood circulation (so heart healthy, right?) and improved lymphatic fluid flow (so increased immunity, thus preventing colds, right?).  I also think that they can be considered therapeutic seeing as I walked out of the spa without back pain for the first time in nearly 7 months.  Now I do know that some things like Medicaid will cover massages but come on Aetna PPO get with the program. 

Sorry, no pictures today.  Ellie Bear Bear is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...