Sunday, November 15, 2009

11.15.09 Happy Birthday Jay!



Nothing really new to report here. Ellie Bear is doing very well and likes to eat. The furbabies are nuts as usual. Andrew did some work on the projector while I did household chores.

Today is Jason's birthday so Happy Birthday!!!

This upcoming week Ellie has her 2 month well-child check. She will get her first set of shots :-( Ouch!

On Wednesday I am going to an acupuncturist. I have never had this done before and it seems like a lot of needles are involved. I figure that it cannot be any worse than when I got my tattoos. Anyway, I hope that it helps with this right-sided upper back pain that I am positive is related to that heavy infant carrier. I shall let you guys know on Wednesday.

Sophie is really started to look like Rodeo. Unfortunately, we keep accidentally calling her Rodeo and she actually responds. Of course I sometimes mix up the names with Amelie, Sophie, and Ellie. Yes, I called my own child Amelie the other day. I am sleep deprived.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...