Thursday, December 24, 2009

12.24.09 Twas the Night Before Christmas

Andrew, Ellie, and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and Happy Holidays!  We hope that everyone has a relaxing Holiday that is filled with lots of love, good-natured family bickering, and tasty food.

No pictures yet but I hope to post some soon.

Wishing safe travels to my parents and my brother Matt since they are traveling in horrible weather just to get to Texas.  Safe travels to all who are traveling this Holiday season.

Happy Holidays!

Love & Hugs,

Andrew, Anna, and Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to all ! Sounds like a full week of good times! Blessings today on Ellie's Baptism. We have been having snow off and on since Christmas morning. From time to time the snow swirls with such force that I feel like I am looking into a glass snow ball being shaken, it has been lovely...."Hi" to mom & dad Bruns if they see this before leaving. Safe travels home to all as they return home. Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...