Saturday, July 23, 2011

Follow Your Heart: Tabitha Update & Donation Matching

My heart is singing and I am crying tears of happiness.  There are GOOD people in this world.  Good people who love children just as much as I do.  Good people who want to help orphans.  Good people who do not want to see a child like my Ellie or Jane's Tilly tied to crib rails or stuck in an institution just because they are "different".



Jane at Flight Platform Living, my Forget-Me-Not Friday cyber friend, has just written a beautiful blog post in an attempt to find more The Chronicles of Ellie Bellie Bear Followers.  She too, knows what it is like to not be able to adopt the daughter-of-her-heart.

Forget Me Not Fridays

You may read it here: Follow Your Heart, Follow Anna!

That is not all, she is offering to match my donation.  That means for every follower, $2 (TWO) will be donated to Tabitha's fund!

Thank you Jane!  Thank you followers! You are all greatly appreciated.


As of this post, we have 74 followers.  I will be donating up to 150 followers :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...