Wednesday, November 3, 2010

These Boots Where Made For Walking

My little Ellie has a big aversion to anything on her feet.  Socks, shoes, footie PJs.   She will perform a seated forward bend so that she may "taste" the footwear and then she will undo the velcro and whatnot to remove offending foot covering.

I have finally found something that she cannot get off in this colder, yucky weather. . .



Boots!  Like Baby Uggs!  

See that wet mark on the toe?  Yep, you guessed it.  Bear tried to gnaw the shoe off already.



Escaping!  (I typically do not have anything on her feet when we are inside as the natural pads on a baby foot make excellent traction and the muscles help with walking, but I really really really wanted to put the boots on.  Just for a bit.)


Kitty Amelie is debating on jumping into the jailyard.



There is my cowgirl. Just need the hat.

4 comments:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...