Friday, November 12, 2010

Miss Sassy Pants

My husband said "Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves while others wear it on their butt".  Well said Andrew.


Old Navy had a sale on tights.  A 2 for $10 so of course I bought 2 pairs.  I open them up to wash them and nearly had an accident when I saw the heart on the bottom of the tights!  You know it looks cute on Ellie's diapered butt, yet the day when I wear a large heart or star or whatever on my hiney. . . well, let us not go there.


If only my Christmas photo shots would come our like this.  Happy Bear!

2 comments:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...