Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Francine's Fat Army

I wasn't even going to write today, but there is a very inspiring post that I would love to share with you.

My cyber buddy Jane of Flight Platform Living is a wonderful, wonderful woman with an engaging sense of humor, 3 darling children, and heart the size of Texas.

Her post from yesterday gave me the goosebumps.  It gives me the goosebumps just typing this.  Please, read for yourself.

Miracle In The House

Now that you have finished reading, I bet you are dying to become a part of Francine's Fat Army or take part in her Forget-Me-Not-Fridays.


Not able to do either one of those?  Then read more here on how you can help this sweet little girl find her forever family.


For more information on why these little angels need us and why awareness is so important:




I shudder to think what if my Ellie Bear was trapped in there?  Would she ever be held? Properly cared for?  Would someone give her a blankie to comfort her?  Or sing a song to calm her?   Or would my little girl start banging her head incessantly against the crib rails of her jail just to receive any stimulation?  Would anyone come forward and rescue her?  Love her?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh you lovely lady thankyou so much! and then you made me catch my breath at the picture you painted for your princess!thats children's reality...isnt it hell on earth! that's why my soul spins...my insides literally spin about the horror, like you i think it could be my tilly. i adore the people who can and will do something! thankyou honey for doing thisxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...