Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sick Bear Happy Bear Somewhere in Between

Ta-Da

This is the first time I have seen my girl smile since Friday.

Inconsolable almost all day.

Feeling Punk

This was Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday.

Finally, this evening, even with stomach bug symptoms, she started to act like her old self. Big. Sigh. Of. Relief. 

Look!  I can put things in!

My Daddy Is Just So Wonderful Stare

Very Studious Bear
Until later, I am off to curl up with, well never mind, too much info.  Let's just say Ellie is excellent at sharing.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...