Friday, December 3, 2010

Camera Fun

I am having way too much fun playing around with the Sony SLR:

Can you guess what this is a picture of?  No? Guess.  I will give you a hint:


It is Ellie.  She is lying on the floor of her play-yard.  She has a blanket in her hand.  Her feet in the air.  Oh and she is touching her foot while holding the blanket.


Here, have this blankie.  It will make you happy.


No really.  It is a good blankie and I want to share it with you.
(Sophie: This kid is nuts wanting me to chew on a slobbery blanket.  I prefer her socks.)


Multi-tasking--I can chew on both the play-yard and the blanket


Yep, you guessed it.  Ellie is holding Amelie's Tail (and blanket of course)


I seem to really like fiddling with the apertures on this new camera.
More blanket.  She just walks, well crawls around with it when tired.


Sophie of the Princess Puppy-Paw-Paws is Dog Tired


A Pretty Kitty.  Amelie seems to think she is the Queen of Sheba.  Stole the title from Tama Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...