Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Bear Cheer


Hello, it is me.  The Ellie Bellie Bear.  I saw this happy snow globe at Lowe's and Daddy bought it for me.  It has lights and happy songs.  I really like it when Mommy turns it on for me.  Mommy told Daddy that it makes a good distraction.  I do not know what that means but I just love the snow globe.


I wanted to taste the snow, but there is plastic in the way.  Still it has lights and is merry.


I am such a ham.  Mommy is always chasing me around with a camera.  It is like the paparazzi. 


I have my own Christmas tree.  I like to throw it.


Look!  It lights up and spins.  It plays "O Christmas Tree".  The lights are not very tasty, but I love to squeeze the plush tree.


One of my favorite aunties gave me a present already.  I like presents. . . 



As they involve paper and boxes!


My first Nativity Scene!


Anna again.  Ellie really enjoys playing with the manger scene.  So much so that the sheep and the donkey came with us to Whataburger.  

I challenge you all to see the world through a child's eyes.  It truly is magical.  Celebrate Bear Bear style.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog Anita, the design is amazing as well as your writing, not to mention the cute pictures of the bear-bear, you two have really become experts at this!!
    Merry XMas for you and your gang!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...