Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Disability Blog Hop: say cheese!



This post is a part of the Disability Blog Hop hosted by Meriah at With A Little Moxie.  Today's theme is "say cheese" and therefore I am sharing with you pictures of the Chunky Chicken aka Ellie tearing apart our backyard.  It should be noted that all of these were taken before her little impromptu mud bath.  I really should have snapped some photos of Ellie mucking around in her Ellie-made spa mud treatment.  Her skin looks fabulous.












I have been informed that our dear Ellie Bear is not exactly chunky.  I blame all of her climbing on the slimming down because this little Bearity-Bear was a CHUNK!  Rolls!  Do you see those munch-on-me baby rolls?  Nom Nom Nom.




9 comments:

  1. That second picture of her... STOP IT. Too cute. I now have a new background on my computer! Kisses and squeezes to all my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chunky chicken rolls!! Love the slimming out as she grows up into a big girl! It's funny how gradual it is - it's not until we look at old photos that we see what a HUGE pudge Sammi was when she was 2! Beautiful pics of your princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so precious. Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flashback photos. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those chunky arms in that old picture! I think Claire looks chubby too, but I think it's just her belly. :) Love the Ellie pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! I am still giggling over "Nom nom nom." That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...