Friday, December 30, 2011

Charity: Forget Me Not Friday

Today's Forget-Me-Not-Friday post features a little girl dear to my heart:





It is with my great pleasure to announce that Charity has a forever family coming for her and, her future mama is a good cyber buddy of mine.  You can follow their journey here.


As always, donations towards rescuing these children on Reece's Rainbow are tax deductible so if you want to claim your donation on your 2011 taxes, you only have a few days left!

To learn more about Forget Me Not Friday's and these orphans, click here.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...