Monday, March 1, 2010

Abu Raspberry

I like fashion.  Beautiful onsies, stylish overalls, soft PJs, coordinating socks and of course my pink hat with the flower.  I like to change clothes at least 3 times a day.  I do this by blowing raspberries repeatedly and by doing so while drinking.  This ensures that  milk sprays everywhere, including on Mommy.  
Grandma Dunja and Papa Charles were visiting me this weekend.  I love Grandma Dunja and Papa Charles.  They talk and play with me and they brought me this funny, color, dancy elephant that plays “Twinkle Twinkly Little Star”. Grandma likes to do “airplane”.  That is fun.  I love to say “Abu” and then blow a raspberry.  I repeat it in increments of 10. Such fun.
Mommy says that I weigh a ton so she and Grandma Dunja went out to buy me some more PJs.  Daddy says that they need to be footie pajamas because I take my socks off.  What is wrong with bare feet?  I have some pretty stylish shoes.  
Mommy and Daddy have been calling me Miss Cranky Pants.  Something about teething.  I guess it is because I almost bit Grandma Dunja’s thumb off.  My name is Ellie Bellie Bear and not Miss Cranky Pants.  I do not know this Miss Cranky Pants.
I also got a Vermont Bear from Awa Grandma and Grandpa Bruns.  Apparently this bear can be eaten by Sophie and the Vermont Teddy Company will put the Vermont Bear in the hospital and make him better.  I do not think I want Sophie to eat my bear.
Well, it is time for my fashion show.
-Ellie



1 comment:

  1. Ellie, beware,....your mom may be a "stage mom" in the making,...3 second video today...who knows what's next?....Academy Award?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...