Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Foto Flashback

I recognize that I have been a bit negligent in my blogging and I promise that will change soon.  I have a "real" post in the works, but until it is completed, you will have to settle for cute, adorable photos of my darling Bear-Bear captured back when she was about 9-12 months-old.  Do admire the chunks!  The rolls!  The chubbiness!  Nom Nom Nom.  It is from these snapshots that Ellie earned the beloved nickname of "The Chunky Chicken".



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love! Her smile ... the tutu ... the hat. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & me both. Silly real life, interfering w/ blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those "chunky" pictures!! The tutu is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...