Monday, August 20, 2012

An Orphan No More, the Sader Family, and More Tabitha Pics

Let's shout it from the rooftops!  There is one less orphan in the world today.

Many of you may remember the Shpak family as I often blogged about their adoption journey as well as the various fundraisers they were hosting to help bring home their daughter Ruby (Shannon).  Well, yesterday, our dear sweet Ruby walked out the doors of the orphanage in Eastern Europe with her forever father and soon will be on a plane to meet the rest of her family.  I feel as though this has been the longest pregnancy ever, but the Ruby was well worth the wait!

Ruby (Shannon)


Congratulations to the Shpak family on their new family edition!

You can continue to read about there journey on their family blog.



Additionally, my dear friend Deanna and her husband Rob have just boarded a plane to head over to E.E. to meet their new daughter Harper (Charity).  For months they have been raising funds and filling out a mountain's worth of paperwork.  Please keep the Sader family in your thoughts and prayers for a safe travel and a smooth adoption.

Harper (Charity)




My darling Tabitha is still without a forever family to call her own.  She is still spending her days in an orphanage and I hope that her family will find her soon.  Here are some new pictures of our sweet little Tabby.
Tabitha



Photobucket

1 comment:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...