Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DIY & Be Aware of Oak

I took some photos a few days ago of Andrew's home improvement endeavors.


Andrew installed these cordless blinds over the kitchen table.  I get to pick out a valence :-)



Backsplash!  Yes, that is a UT gnome.



More backsplash.   Please note that the microwave is now back on the counter and is not in the middle of our island. 



Okay this was much more impressive before the Oak trees bloomed.  The ditch looked like I drove through the yard with a truck.  Andrew is still working on this project.


Close up of drainage ditch.



This is just to show you how the oak has taken over.  We are all feeling the allergic effects. Zyrtec anyone?


Happy Gerbera Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...