Monday, October 20, 2014

Guest Blogger: Faces of Ds

I would like to welcome my dear friend and guest blogger from The Hailey Herald, Michelle!



I love showcasing the beautiful people that play such a large role in our lives.  There were so many that I couldn't possibly overload everyone with that much beauty in one post.  I decided to separate it between local friends and non-local.  I originally was going to call the second group cyber friends, but that's not true.  I have met many of them in real life and a couple of them are friends from my high school.  I am so lucky to know the families of these wonderful individuals.

Abby & Bailey

Abby - 365 Days of Abby
Alex

Avery - Life with My Girls

Ben & Faith

Ben

Breanna

Calvin - Ailts Family


Camden


Claire

Cora - Our Cora Bean

Ellie - My Stubborn Little Miss

Ellie - The Chronicles of Ellie Bellie Bear

Fiona


Jacob

Jake

Joella

Kamdyn - Life is Beautiful

Kate

Kennedy


Lexi & Lila

Lily - A Perfect Lily


Logan

Lucy

Madison

Marley

Moxie - A Little Moxie

Ollie - The House that Jade Built

Owen

Pip

Russell

Sammi

Seth


This post originally appeared on October 16, 2014 on The Hailey Herald . A special thank you to Michelle for writing this blog post and to all of the parents who shared these lovely pictures of their beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...