Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Beautiful Week

There is a lot going on in the world of Ellie Bellie Bear.  A lot of stress.  A lot of anxiety.  A lot of sleeping--for Ellie, not for m as I could really use some sleep--I fall into the stress and anxiety categories.  Rather than focusing on the chaos occurring within our household, I am appreciating the beauty. Here are a few snapshots from our week:


Ellie Bear Fashion Statements.

faux soccer socks are all the rage amongst preschoolers.  To get this fashionable look, steal a pair of Daddy's ankle socks.  Throw on a pair of winter boots to complete this sassy look.  These socks and boots go great with a knit sun dress or with a neon tutu.


Splashing Fun.



The most photogenic kitty ever--Amelie.




Reading to Pete the Cat






Preschool Love--Jack & Ellie





Selfie Photos.


Happy Weekend, everyone!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You holding on? Sending much love your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, luv! The anxiety is nuts, but since I got the lab results, I have been much better. Bear, is well, bear. . . sort of. Bear without energy :(

      Delete
  2. I guess Ellie is still having her unknown health issue : ( I hope things get back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her health issue has evolved and I am just plain confused! She isn't really sick, but she isn't "right". Does that make any sense?

      Delete
  3. Thinking of you and hoping things settle down for you!

    PS--We LOVE Pete the Cat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stress and anxiety = no fun. Praying for relief for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...