Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Differently-Abled Toy Guide


The 2010 Differently-Abled Toy Guide contains over 60 pages of toys designed to help parents of special needs children select toys to develop certain skills through the power of playing.   Little picture, color-coded icons such as social skills, tactile, visual,language, gross motor, and fine motor are placed next to the picture of the toy.  According to NDSS, Toys R Us has been working with the society and other safety & special needs organizations in the selection of toys.  All toys are available nationwide in-store or online.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3261680

National Down Syndrome Society:
September News Letter  http://ndss.org/images/stories/NDSSresources/pdfs/september_e-news.pdf

Please note: I typed this blog without my glasses and on very little sleep so please excuse all typing & grammar errors.  Thank you :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...