Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Andrew, Ellie, and Anna would like to wish all of you a very happy (and safe) 4th of July!


Our little Firecracker!


This is how our day started out.  Ellie doesn't like the camera, she doesn't like the dress, and she doesn't like the bow in her hair.



Ellie is all happy now because I gave her a box.


Apparently there is a competition for the box between Ellie, Sophie, & Tama.



This is Ellie's innocent look.



Finally--posing for the camera.  

Thanks to the Auntie's for supplying Ellie with her very fashionable dress and to Awa for the hair accessories.  




1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July to all of you too! Anna, I think that you and Ellie should have had Mother/Daughter Dresses...Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...