Sunday, April 6, 2014

Just to tie you over. . .

I have a lot to write, but no time to do it!


  • A brief update on the preschool situation coming soon. 
  • Bluebonnet pictures coming soon with the added bonus of a fire ant treatment tutorial! Yes, Bear found an ant pile.  Uh, her precious bottom found the ant pile!
  • Play for All Abilities had their egg hunt this past weekend so pics from that coming soon!


Here is a precious little pic to tie you over:


Kudos to "Aunties" Meeta, Preeti, and Jen for picking out this fabulous dress for Ellie Bear!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We are working on the preschool situation. . Revised my letter with the help of a more knowledgable friend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...