Monday, October 7, 2019

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month: The Many Faces of Down Syndrome



October is Down Syndrome Awareness month and to celebrate, I'd like to introduce you to some of the members of this amazing community that I became a part of when Ellie was born with Ds. While all people with Down syndrome carry 3 copies of the 21st chromosome and share some facial features, they are all unique individuals just like everyone else.  They look like their family members and they have their own interests and strengths.  




Wyatt is 10 years old. He loves his big brothers, walking on the beach, reading, superheroes and playmobil!





Camryn goes by Cammie and is 8 years-old.  She loves the dirt, rocks, popsicles, swinging, and sliding. She is all and all full of energy, happiness, and love.





Hannah is 18, a senior in high school. Hannah loves singing, dancing and drama. Plus bowling and tennis. We have just been given the exciting news that Hannah is on the Homecoming court!



Ishika Pande is 10 years old and she loves dancing . Isla is learning an advanced level of Indian classical dance and has had more than 20 performances on stage solo and group from age of 6 . Other than that she loves talking a lot , cooking her own recipes and dressing up.



Ian is 9 years old. He loves school ,swimming, and the park. Ian is quite the social butterfly!





Kayla is 16 years old and loves archery, golf, baseball, swimming, coloring, dancing, and her younger brother!





Ruby is 8 years-old.  She loves dancing, her pet dogs, and slushees!



Amber is 9 years-old and she loves swimming.  
She has the nickname of AwesomeAmberSkye!



Alex is a 24 year-old senior in the MasonLife program at George Mason University. He likes sports especially swimming and basketball. He likes hanging out with his friends, playing video games, going movies and going to parties or just grabbing a couple of beers and watching football on the weekends.




Avery is 12 years-old. She loves school, basketball, swimming and cheerleading.



Julian is 9 years old and he loves to color, draw, and read.  
He enjoys gymnastics, dance, swim, and making silly jokes.



Cora is 8 years-old. She loves puzzles, music, and reading.




Ellyssandra Corinne aka Sissy is 8 year-old baby B of surviving triplets. Elly loves music to dance and singing and signing her favorite song. She loves Moana and Mary Poppins and swimming and running. Elly loves hanging with her animals her dogs Billy (which was Elly's first word) and Daisy. Elly is good friend and happy girl ahe has enriched our lives and taught us so much. Mommy and daddy and big brother Jorge Jr. ^^8^^ and your little brother Rory couldn't be prouder of you Sissy. ðŸ’™ðŸ’–💙Triplets Forever




Benji is 9 years-old and loves playing with his siblings.  
He loves books, music, and nerf guns.





This is Ellie aka Ellie Bellie Bear aka Princess Twinkletoes and she is 10 years-old.  She fancies herself to be a singer and fashionista.  She loves to dance, swim, and ride horses.



12/27/1958 - 12/14/2012
This blog post is in loving memory of my Aunt Peggy.  Peggy loved bowling, swimming, and listening to John Denver.  She passed away just a few days before her 54th birthday in 2012.  She was a beloved daughter, sister, aunt, and great aunt.  Peggy, you are forever loved and forever missed.




8 comments:

  1. Language instruction for grown-ups likewise starts with appraisal to decide your needs and the best treatment. Language instruction practices for grown-ups can assist you with discourse, language, and intellectual correspondence

    plexusnc click now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very happy day of my life with the help Dr Larry has rendered to me by helping me to get my divorce husband back with his magic power and love spell. i was married for 8 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me, and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr Larry email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really happy with my marriage, what a great celebration. thank you to Dr Larry who helped me a lot, if you need his help you can contact him through email assurancesolutionhome@gmail com Website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ call or WhatsApp +2348102316854





      This is a very happy day of my life with the help Dr Larry has rendered to me by helping me to get my divorce husband back with his magic power and love spell. i was married for 8 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me, and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr Larry email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really happy with my marriage, what a great celebration. thank you to Dr Larry who helped me a lot, if you need his help you can contact him through email assurancesolutionhome@gmail com Website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ call or WhatsApp +2348102316854

      Delete
    2. My name is SHERRY WALJER from USA Massachusetts, i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Larry after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Larry that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily together again as lovers. All thanks to Dr Larry who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com or whatsapp him on +2348102316854     website  http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/  


      Delete
  2. Hi everyone, i'm little ashamed to tell such a story, on how i enlarge my penis by Dr, Ken. it really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.2 inches long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr ken online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr Ken. I got the doctors Website Emails: drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com mobile number +2348102574680    

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very happy day of my life with the help Dr Larry has rendered to me by helping me to get my divorce husband back with his magic power and love spell. i was married for 8 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me, and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr Larry email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really happy with my marriage, what a great celebration. thank you to Dr Larry who helped me a lot, if you need his help you can contact him through email assurancesolutionhome@gmail com Website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ call or WhatsApp +2348102316854

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is SHERRY WALJER from USA Massachusetts, i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Larry after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Larry that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily together again as lovers. All thanks to Dr Larry who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com or whatsapp him on +2348102316854     website  http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/  


    ReplyDelete
  5. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Over 160,000 men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is painless and works with anybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Take a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And then use this weight losing HACK

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...