Thursday, March 7, 2019

Ellie Bear Fashion Through the Years

I think it is time for us to do a fun post!  I was going through some photos the other day and came across several where Ellie was wearing various outfits as a way of expressing herself.  For people who have been following the blog for a while, do you remember the multi-headband stage?  

Her latest, which I do not have a picture of, is wearing a medical mask.  I had to explain that one to school.  Her bus aide has been wearing a mask as means to prevent catching the flu.  Of course, the Bear thinks it is a fashion statement.

I wish I had a picture of the time where she wore a nightgown, leg warmers on her arms, and fireman rain boots. . . to Top Notch.




The year of the Chewy Tubes
How sassy does she look with her hand on her hip?





Not pictured - when she pulled leg warmers over my socks



She went through a hat phase

















2 comments:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...