Monday, April 15, 2013

Can you help?

I wish that I had more time to write and more time to advocate for this little boy.

The Nine Family will be traveling to Eastern Europe later this week to adopt their little boy Sebastian.  Sebastian just "celebrated" (if you can call it that) his 3rd birthday in an orphanage.  When the family last received an update, he weighed 12 pounds.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Twelve pounds, as in the same weight as my cat.  It is imperative that this little boy be with his forever family ASAP.

They are short on funds.  Not much, but those funds are still precious and greatly needed.  Can you help them out?

Read the family's blog here: http://littletreasureofours.blogspot.com

Read more about my blogging buddy's plea here: http://ourcorabean.blogspot.com/2012/12/wish-list.html


Or, donate directly through Reese's Rainbow.

Don't forget to spread the word.  They are leaving this week!

Sebastian [Linden]

Thank you.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  These children are not forgotten.  They will never be forgotten.  I will not forget.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...