Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who's That Bear?

It's an Ellie Bear!

These pictures of Elle Belle were taken in our front yard.  They were taken in the same spot where Andrew & I stood in our wedding costumes with Rodeo as our photographer took pictures.


April 12, 2008
(note Rodeo's dressed up in his au-natural tux and red bow-tie)



Oh here we go again. . .Mom's got the camera
Time to put on my game face.



I love my stuffed Hippo from Uncle Matt



Yum!  Fiber!

(don't worry folks, I did not let her eat the grass)



This is my "Thinker" pose.



Well, I guess I better smile at least once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...