Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mastering the Steps

I know that I have not been as diligent as usual in posting, but I have an excellent excuse.  Ellie Bear is mobile!!!!  She is keeping me busy and gone are the days of plopping her on the floor for a sit & play.  She much inchworm every where and try to pull to a kneel or a stand.  Her biggest thing is going after all of the night-lights so those have been removed.  Also, we have been super busy this past week with Awa Grandma visiting from St. Louis.  Pictures of the visit to come soon.  Did any of you see that crazy Cardinals fight with the Reds?

These series of photos were taken at the entrance from the foyer to the living room.  There is a drop-down step into the living room.


Going Down the Step



She made it!



Climbing up the Step



Up the Step



Finding great joy in banging the dresser knobs.

PS Grandma Dunja, recognize the shorts?  Awa Gma, recognize the shirt?

Andrew & I would like to thank you for your support!

http://www.active.com/donate/buddywalk10/ellietheurer

1 comment:

  1. Yea Ellie! Exciting news about the crawling! Gone are the days of innocence . . . time to start baby proofing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...