Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sharing Sundays: MORE PRIZES-iPad, Kindle, Jewelry, Scentsy



Shannon's forever family is essentially at a stand-still on the adoption process until $5,500 is generated.  This will enable to the Sphaks to submit their dossier and then get a travel date to rescue Shannon.   They cannot do it alone and a few more prizes have been added to sweeten the pot.

Remember this little girl is living in an INSTITUTION.  She is not living in a baby orphanage.  She has indeed been transferred.  Not to mention there is only $1610 in her grant fund.

Why yes, that is an iPad2
Check it out!  Kindle!!!!
Mmmm Yummmm  A Scentsy Gift Set

Who doesn't love jewelry? Remember Christmas is just around the corner.



Again, who doesn't love jewelry?  Holiday season dear friends :)

Check out the Sphak family's blog at Faith Set Free to enter the give away.  Winners will be drawn on November 30th.  


Photobucket

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Monday 10/31) I will be drawing the winner of the I Love You Through & Through children's book.  To be entered into the drawing, visit here and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...