Friday, October 14, 2011

31 for 21: The Many Faces of Down Syndrome

Tying into my "not always happy" post is the concept that people with Down syndrome are just that, people.  They are people first and like most people, Ellie and others with Ds experience a wide array of feelings and emotions. Here to help me demonstrate this is Ellie.

Note: every single shot was taken within a 15 minute time span.  Whew!  She is a whirlwind!



Thoughtful

Sassy

Excited

Annoyed and In Pain
STOP taking my pictures.  My teeth HURT!
Ticklish

Angry
A camera lens thief. . .  I mean, mischievous. 

Uncooperative
Oh puh-leez mum.  I am tired of humoring you.
I'm coming to get you!

Happy


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pics! I hope one day we can get Ellie and Claire together. They would be quite a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...