Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Surgery - cecostomy

Well it finally happened!  Today Ellie had her cecostomy.  She will be in the hospital for the next 3 to 4 days.  The surgery went well with no complications.  She is in pain which is being managed with pain medication, but as soon as it wears off, she becomes quite combative.  Here's to hoping that this post-operative period goes smoothly with no complications.




 photo IMG_2291_zpsudykfi0h.jpg

Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chronicles-of-Ellie-Bellie-Bear/216738345037166

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!! Now, hopefully it will continue to progress and your family will have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...